MSN MAIL SETTINGS
The effort is to use MSN mail with a separate display of all mailboxes. This allows you to split the incoming mail based on structure...personal vs business; within business - info; leads; rgarcia. By opening just MSN you have full access to the internet and can quickly open all mailboxes by clicking "Mail & More".
So, once signed into MSN go to:
- "Help & Settings" on the tool bar
- Select "Settings"
- Go to "set up POP 3 email accounts"
- Click "Add Account"
- User Info:
- Account name: (name you would like to see listed on the screen)
- Your Name: (actually your name - user of the mailbox)
- email address: (full POP3 email address - firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sign-in Info:
- User name: (full POP3 email address - email@example.com)
- Password: (POP 3 password)
- check box to remember password
- Server information:
- incoming mail server: (POP 3 IP address: Mail2.onlincorp.com)
- outgoing mail server: (POP 3 IP address: Mail2.onlincorp.com)
- Then click "Advanced Settings" & scroll to
- Outgoing Server (SMTP)
- check box "Outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
- check circle "Use same setting as incoming e-mail server
And then of course..."save changes".